Friday, October 20, 2017

#FridayReads October 20, 2017

Happy Friday! This week I've been trying to fit in some creepier reads and these two have fit the bill. Darkfever is a urban fantasy focused on the fae and so far all of the fae have been horribly inhuman and twisted. It definitely falls on the darker side of urban fantasy and I'm enjoying it even though it is a little slow. Crimson Peak on the other hand is really ramping up the action as I read the end of the book. I only have two hours left in this audiobook and I'm very anxious to reach the end of the gothic thriller. Though this is a little predictable, it is very atmospheric and creepy. A young bride follows her new husband to his historic estate in England, but the home is falling apart and there is something watching her. It is delightfully creepy.

Darkfever (Fever, #1) Crimson Peak: The Official Movie Novelization

What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment