Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Wrap up for #AllHallowsWeek

This year All Hallows Week has been a little rough and trying to polish it off today will also be a little rough. A severe cold hit me right in the middle of the ten days of the event this year and it really knocked me off my game. I'm sorry things have been a little slim and today there almost wasn't a post!

Today I want to list a few books I hope to feature next year or at least read before All Hallows Week rolls around again. I'd like to feature some Non-Fiction books in the future as well as more adult reads that have those spooky elements in them I love.

Happy Halloween and thanks for reading! 

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell Under the Black Flag: The Romance and the Reality of Life Among the Pirates Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas, #1) The Mirk and Midnight Hour


No comments:

Post a Comment