Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday -Books I Hope I Find Under My Christmas Tree This Morning


Good Morning & Merry Christmas!

If you celebrate Christmas I hope you have a wonderful holiday and if not, I hope you have a lovely day in general. Today I hope one of these books was under my Christmas tree, but my family doesn't buy me books very often since I buy a lot of books for myself!

These are all titles I'm very excited about and hope to pick up sometime in the future. Thank you to That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting Top Ten Tuesday as always and please visit her blog for more topics.


A Study in Scarlet Women (Lady Sherlock, #1) European Travel for the Monstrous Gentlewoman (The Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club, #2) Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)

Hullmetal Girls The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)

The Beekeeper's Apprentice (Mary Russell, #1) The Sisters of the Winter Wood A Shadow Bright and Burning (Kingdom on Fire, #1)

2 comments: