Thursday, May 30, 2013

May in Review

Month in Review is the format I use to share the books I read this month as well as books I started and plan to read in the next month. 


Books I Finished This Month (10) - all of these titles have been added to my 2013 Shelf on Goodreads and have star ratings there. 

1) Pushing the Limits by Katie MacGerry - A great contemporary novel. See my thoughts here!
2)  Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs 
3) Terrier by Tamora Pierce
4) Opal by Jennifer Armentrout
5) Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6) Shadows by Jennifer Armentrout
7) Monday Mournings by Kathy Reichs
8) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor - This was a fantastic book! I enjoyed it very very much and I posted a review here.
9) The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien
10) Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs

Books I Started This Month 

Under the Dome by Stephen King 
The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her own Making by Catherynne M. Valente 
The Return of the King by JRR Tolkien 
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment