Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie

Top Ten Sequels I want to read! 

Top Ten Tuesdays are created by: The Broke and the Bookish

A big topic in the book community lately seems to be the finishing of series. I have started so many series and just read the first book. I have a lot of sequels that I really need to read so I though I'd list 10 of them to motivate me to pick them up. 

1) Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor - I literally finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone and ordered this book at full price in order to get it ASAP. I cannot wait to read it and I probably will tear through it even thought the next book in the series doesn't come out until 2014

2) Beautiful Darkness- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - I read Beautiful Creatures earlier this year and I am dying to read this, but the end of the first book was really chaotic and I don't really remember what happened so I'm going to have to skim that again before I pick this up.

3) Bloodhound- Tamora Pierce. The first book in the Beka Cooper series just made me happy and I enjoyed it so much. I love Tortall and I cannot wait to get back to that world.

4) Linger - Maggie Stiefvater - I really want to read this book and finish this series, but I just haven't pick up the second book yet. Maybe someday it will just magically fall into my lap. I just always seem to forget about it when I am shopping for books.

5) The Dark Monk  - Oliver Potzsch - I read the Hangman's Daughter  last year and  the beach and loved it. I can't wait to read this at the beach this year.

6) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I know this isn't technically a sequel, but I have the book and I loved Anna and the French Kiss sooooo much that I am dying to pick this up as fun read this summer.

7) Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick - I have this book. I just haven't read it even though I've started it multiple times  

8)  Back to the Divide - Elizabeth Kay - I love the first book as a child and I have reread it. Now I just need to read this one and the final book in order to complete my childhood.

9) The Iron Daughter- Julie Kagawa - I've started this and Meghan is really starting to get on my nerves so we shall see how long this book lasts.

10) A Storm of Swords- George RR. Martin - I am so far behind reading this series. Everyone else is done and I'm only starting book 3. They are just so intimidating even though I love these books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment