Thursday, October 9, 2014

Unboxing/Book Haul (Parts One & Two)

This week I received a bunch of packages. There was a mixed bag of sources, but since I had the time I thought I would unbox them on camera. Plus I haven't done a haul for a little while. I made two parts because the video would be really long otherwise. Let me know if you've read any of these or which ones you think I should start with!


Books Mentioned: 





Books Mentioned: 

The Fall by Bethany Griffin
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster 
The Madman's Daughter by Meghan Shepard 
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan 
The Young Elites by Marie Lu 
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
The Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers 
Sanctum by Madeline Roux 
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey 
Shattered by Mari Mancusi 
Avalon by Mindi Arnette 

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment