Monday, October 27, 2014

My New Project - Broadening Horizons

Recently I’ve realized most of the books I read are fantasy and usually YA fantasy. Personally, I don’t think this is a bad thing. I want to read those genres and I enjoy them immensely. However, I want to push my boundaries and expand my horizons. I would like an effort to explore genres I’m not familiar with and read books that are outside my comfort zone. I’m going to be trying out six new genres by reading two books from each over the next six months. Check out my video below for a better explanation and a list of the genres (and a few books) I’ll be trying.  


Also I mention in the video I need suggestions for books in these genres since I’m just starting to venture into them. If you have suggestions for good examples of these genres, please let me know. I’d love to hear about them! 

'
Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment