Monday, March 2, 2015

February Wrap Up (2015)

This month I was in a reading frenzy from start to finish. I read thirteen books this month which completely blows my mind. I thought ten was a lot in January and I blew that out of the water. Here is a quick overview of everything I'm still catching up on reviews and I've been trying to enter my thoughts on Goodreads as well (not full reviews in most cases but an overview).



Books Mentioned: 

Clariel - Garth Nix
Darcy's Decision - Maria Grace
The Future Mrs. Darcy - Maria Grace
All the Appearance of Goodness - Maria Grace
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Alan Moore
Mr. Darcy and the Secrets to Becoming a Gentleman - Maia Hamilton
Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo
Frigid - J. Lynn
Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hawkeye Vol. 1 - Matt Fraction
Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo
Merry Adventures of Robin Hood - Howard Pyle
Storm of Swords - George R.R. Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment