Friday, March 20, 2015

#FridayReads (19) & Vacation TBR

Today I'll be traveling for a weekend getaway with friends! I don't know how much I'll be able to read on this little trip, but I must take a couple of books along just in case! I'm sure you understand.

Right now, I'm planning on taking Paper Towns by John Green. I've been telling myself I need to reread John's books and since the trailer came out yesterday it motivated me to take it along.

Also I have a copy of The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. I've been wanting to read this for ages and I'm hoping I'll have some time to get into it. If not, I'll stick with Paper Towns. 

Of course, both of these could change on my way out the door.


Paper Towns The Three Musketeers

What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment