Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List


Once again it is time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by the Broke and the Bookish! I've been finding a lot of new books through Goodreads and I've purchased some new books that I'm really excited about.

So this list is half ones I've just added to my always growing TBR list. The other half is books I've actually purchased recently and added to my personal physical TBR pile.

Books I Recently Added to my TBR

1) The Child Thief by Brom - Adaptations of Peter Pan draw my attention like moths to a flame. I'm very very interested in this one!

2) Dragonfly in the Amber by Diana Gabaldon - I just recently finished Outlander and loved(!) it so I need to get the next installment. I must find out what happens to Claire and Jamie.

3) A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis - This book popped up on my radar and when I say can't wait for it, I really mean it! This one sounds rather unique and I'm very excited to pick it up this fall.

4) Illusionarium by Heather Dixon - One more book that sounds like it will be a great new release. Last year I read and I loved Entwined so now I can't wait to see what comes of this story.

5) Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas - This one is a dark fairytale retelling of Cinderella and I cannot wait for it to come out.

The Child Thief Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) Ash & Bramble A Madness So Discreet 

Books I've Purchased Recently 

6)  Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - This book has been on my radar for a long time and I just picked it up at the library. I figured I would give it a try before purchasing it since so many people are hyping it up.

7) The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski - This was one of my most anticipated books of this Spring and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into. If I didn't have so many things started, I would have read this already.

8) Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman - Seraphina! I can't wait to get back into this world and see what happens to these characters.

9) The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas - Recently, I finished The Burning Sky and immediately ordered this second book.

10) The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - Another preorder from this Spring! Cannot wait to pick this one up. Obviously, I have a lot of fantasy books to read.


The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2) The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)Shadow Scale (Seraphina, #2)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about Red Queen! The only reason it didn't make my TTT this week is that I haven't bought it yet! I'm trying really hard to read the books I already own this year and whittle down my endless TBR pile! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete