Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Favorites

This month has been a hectic one! I hardly read anything. Actually I feel like I hardly did anything at all so I'm sorry the blog has been a bit sparse this month. I went on a camping trip and also had a birthday weekend whirlwind with a friend. (Her birthday. Not mine). Plus I wasn't in a great mood to read this month so that just got pushed to the back burner. Hopefully I'll pick up my slack in April, but here are some thing I have been doing this month and loving.


Music

Laura Marling - very relaxing music while still being upbeat. I really like all of her music and she played with Mumford and Sons!


Paper Route: I love this band! I've recently rediscovered them on my iPod though so I've been listening to their album a lot as well.



I've been listening to this Spotify Playlist. A lot of bands I like, but songs I don't know or remember after they've moved on.

Movies:
Anxiously searches for movies I've watched this month....The Kingsmen! How could i almost forget this movie. Loved it! Check it out if you like adventure and comedies. I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. So much fun.

Television

I've started a lot of television this month. I started a rewatch of Teen Wolf which is one of my favorite shows. I'm addicted to Dylan O'Brian and Tyler Hoechin this month and I just cannot stop. Its turning into a problem.

I've also began Veronica Mars from the beginning again. I watched this show a couple years ago but never made it the whole way through. Arrow is another one I'm in the middle of.

I'm anxiously awaiting Sleepy Hollow news, but it looks less and less likely every week...except now it doesn't! I switched over to facebook while writing this and found out the show as been renewed for season three. My heart rejoices! (This part of the post was written a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't cut my excitement out)


  

Favorite Book This Month

Obviously, my favorite book this month was Outlander. I mean I read that 600 pg book so quickly and I couldn't put it down! I just loved it. I mean who couldn't love Jamie Fraser? I just can't handle my feelz about this book.

I got a little obsessed and I did end up starting the TV show, but I've only watched one episode. I cannot wait for more!



Thing I did This Month

This month my friends and I went on a camping trip at a state park. It was so much fun. We stayed in a cabin with heat and nice bathroom and a great road for walking. So in truth this wasn't real tough camping. We had a lot of fun though and


Reviews from this Month



So that's about it for this month. This is my first favorites post so things may change until next month. I enjoyed doing this post though so I really want to keep doing these. Let me know what you've been into this month and I'll see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment