Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Slumpy End of Summer

Hello Friends!

So you may have noticed a lack of posting around here up until the past few days. August is my busiest time of year at work. I think I've mentioned on here I work at a college bookstore and it is absolutely crazy right now. Add to that I've been the only one in the office the majority of the time when I normally have three coworkers and you see why I haven't had the energy to do anything lately. Plus I think my five posts a week is catching up to me a little bit. The creative part of my brain is just drained.

It doesn't help I've been too busy/tired to read which makes book blogging a little difficult. Anyway I'm hoping to get back on track this week and really get the ball rolling again. Getting posts up the last couple of days has been a true accomplishment for me. I'll continue to try and kick myself out of this creative slump and get back to my favorite activity!

Anyone else hitting a slumpy/sleepy time right now? Hopefully I'm not the only one. How is your summer going? Have you done anything interesting? Let me know so we can catch up!

Happy Reading!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment