Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Reads - February 23rd

This week a few library loans I've been really excited for arrived at the end of the week. First I received the email about Peter Darling by Austin Chant which is a trans-retelling of Peter Pan that I've heard a lot of good things about since it came out. I've read the first few chapters and really enjoyed it so far.

The Doctor's Discretion was available later that same day and I've torn through this short novel. It is just under 200 pages and I'm nearly done. This will done by the end of the morning I think. This is a historical m/m romance that is rather similar to An Unnatural Vice that I read last month. This story is working better in my opinion though. There is a good balance between romance and plot and I like both of the characters.


Peter Darling The Doctor's Discretion

The last thing I'm reading the another C.S. Lewis novel for book club. I hope I can finish this by Saturday night since that's when we are meeting! 

The Magician's Nephew


No comments:

Post a Comment