Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Eight Books I Could Re-read Forever

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out her site for future topics.

This week I didn't get ten titles. I probably could've found two more, but they wouldn't have been on the same level as these eight books. These are the ones on my shelves I've read time and time again. I will probably reread them even more in the future.

Currently:


Persuasion by Jane Austen - I have been rereading this book every year since 2012 so it feels like I am rereading this forever. I adore it and I find something new in it every time I read it. Depending on the time of year and my moon I see the characters differently

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater - The audiobooks of this series are amazing. I love listening to them and I love relistening to them as well. This series is one of my favorites and I catch something new whenever I reread them as well.

Sabriel by Garth Nix - I just adore this series of audiobooks as well. The first three area just amazing audiobooks and I could listen to them forever.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - This book is just so feels filled. I love the character development and how character focused this book is. The other two in this series are not quite the same, but I love this one.

Eragon by Christopher Paolini - I have reread this book so many times the book has started to fall apart! I love this first book. It is fun and easy to read and I have a lot of good memories attached to it. I've purchased a second copy so I can reread it again soon without losing any pages.

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - One more book I cannot reread enough. I love the introduction to this series. Kat and Daemon fight nonstop and I love their dynamic in this first book. Even though it gets even better as we go along, the two of them are great in the beginning. I love rereading this and I can usually do it in just one day.

In the Past: 

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - No joke. In the first year of high school, before there was any other books in this series, I reread this book more than I can count. I recently found my copy and it was a disaster. The whole book has fallen apart. I probably wouldn't enjoy it if I read it now, but I loved it then. 

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen - There was one summer where I read this book several times in a row. I couldn't get enough of analyzing the characters and picking apart everyone. I still enjoy this Austen work, but I can only read it once every few years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment