Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Wrap Up (2018)

This month has been a slow reading month. Life has been wild and busy because I am moving into a new place. I've mentioned this a lot so forgive me if you've heard it before. I only read a few books this month but I've just hit the half way point on my Goodreads goal a month early! Hopefully you had a better reading month than I did.

I'm disapointed this video turn out so dark, you can barely see the covers, but I filmed in a corner. It was silly but I was running out of places to set my camera! Next month will be better!




Because I've been struggling to find time to read, I'd love your recommendations for books that are fast paced. I need books that are easy to get into so when I have time to read I don't get frustrated with the book. Any suggestions would be welcome!

1 comment: