Friday, June 27, 2014

#FridayReads (12)

This has actually been a terrible reading week for me. I haven't touched a book since last weekend when I finished The Shadowhunter's Codex. I don't know what I'm in the mood for and I can't stick with anything I choose. I'm about 50% done with Tiger Lily but I know its going to rip my heart out.

My goal this weekend is to start something and try to finish it. I don't know what its going to be, but thats the plan. I keep dragging three books along with me in my bag so it might be one of these three.

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1)

Let me know if you have any suggestions for books that would kill a reading funk because I seriously need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment