Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer Reading

Now that we have officially entered summer, I think it is high time for me to post what I'm trying to accomplish this summer. I've created two TBR lists for this summer. It is ambitious and it is probably a little crazy, but hey isn't that what summer is for? The first TBR is a selection of books that I've owned for a while. Most of these I've had for over a year and really want to cross them off my list.

There is a full list of the books in this video:



The second is all about rereading! I've made this the summer of rereading and marathoning. I've already reread The Raven Cycle (relistened but whatever) and really enjoyed picking up on more details. I tend not to reread because I have so many books I haven't read yet. There is also a lot of pressure for me to keep up with my reading goal of the year to read 100 book and Goodreads doesn't count rereads. I know that at the end of the year I would know how many books and words I've read in a year even without the Goodreads Challenge. However, I like reaching that goal. It is something that really satisfies me.

Its been a long time since I've read any of John Green's books except The Fault in Our Stars. Therefore I want to reread his three other books (An Abundance of Katherines,Paper Towns, and Looking for Alaska) . I also want to reread all of the Shadowhunter books (The Infernal Devices Triology and The Mortal Instruments Series). I'm very excited to reread all of these books!!

I'll be participating in a few Read-A-Thons this summer and have two vacations planned so hopefully I'll have plenty of reading time to accomplish all of these goals. I'll let you know in September.

Happy Summer Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment