Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (Freebie!) - Characters You Want to Check in With



A few weeks ago this was a topic and I missed posting for it! Since this week on Top Ten Tuesday is a Freebie week, I decided to use my ideas from this one! I love this topic because I think about it often actually. Characters stick with me and I often wonder what would happen to them after the story ends.



1) Sabriel (Sabriel by Garth Nix) -  She was my favorite character in this series. Even though Lirael was awesome, I loved Sabriel.  I would love to see what kind of progress she made in the Old Kingdom and how her life is going. She would have so many adventures and I would just love to see what they were.

2) Amy Fleming (Heartland Series by Lauren Brooke) - Amy was the main character from the Heartland series and the release for each one of those books was an important date in my childhood. The series ended with Amy starting a new chapter in her life and I would be anxious to see how that worked out.

3) Percy and Annabeth (Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan) We could get a glimpse (hopefully more than a glimpse) of these two in the upcoming series. I just want to know what happens to them and what they decide to do after the events in the Heroes of Olympus!

4) Elizabeth Darcy (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen) - There are a lot of adaptations of P&P, but I would love to see what Jane Austen's take on what would happen to Darcy and Lizzie.

5) Mark Watney (The Martian by Andy Weir)  - I don't want to give away anything about this book. However, this book ends on a great note, but I would like to see what happens next!

6) Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling) - Ginny was always one of my favorite characters, but I'm appreciating her even more while I'm rereading the series. I'm very curious about her life after Hogwarts and what she would be up to.

7) Samantha Reed (My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick) - I'd love to see how this romance is working out! They were so cute!

8) Eragon (Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini) - This series ended so open ended. There was some explanation about the future but not a lot! I'd like to see what the future of the whole world was especially Eragon.

9) Sydney and Kyler (Frigid by J. Lynn) - These two! I want to know where they go from the end of this book! Again cute couple that I just loved.

10) Cas Lowood (Anna Dressed in Blood) - Cas was left with a lot of open possibilities at the end of this duology. I'm curious how he would handle all of them and what his life would be like now.

I loved all these characters while I read the books they were in and I just wish I could catch up with all of them to see how they are!


2 comments:

  1. I really interesting and fun list you've made :) I definitely agree with you on Ginny, Elizabeth, and Eragon (especially on him), it would be fun to know did they really get it all that they hoped for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to see where they are and what has worked out for them!

      Delete