Sunday, December 4, 2016

November Wrap Up and Catch Up

Hello Internet!

I've been out of the blogging world for a few weeks and, while it has been glorious, I have missed it! So here I am back again. The first thing to do is catch you up on what I've been up to in November. This month was a bit dismal as far as finishing books, but I did read a lot of pieces of books so hopefully I can finish those in December.

What I actually did on my blogging break was watch a lot of Netflix and play a lot of Assassins Creed. What I realized was I wasn't taking enough time to relax generally at the beginning of the month. I'll be honest and say I had some post-election blues that made it hard to open my computer let alone write blog posts.

However, as always, in the new year one of my goals will be balance and moderation. I hope to do a better job balancing work and play, but things always spiral out of control one way or another. Let me know how your November was! I'd love to hear what kind of adventures you've been on (physically or while reading) over the past month!



No comments:

Post a Comment