Sunday, April 28, 2013

April In Review

At the end of last month I posted my March in Review a few days early (on the 25th I believe) and I actually finished two of the books I said I started in that time. So by the end of March I actually finished eleven books.
10) Clockwork Princess- Cassandra Clare
       My Thoughts Here 
11) Grave Secrets - Kathy Reichs

Books I Finished This Month (All one of them!) 
I've been super busy with school projects so next month I am sure I am going to read more books!

1) City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
     A fun reread after finishing the Infernal Devices series last month.

Books I Started This Month
1) Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry
2) Peter and the Starcatchers - Dave Barry
3) Terrier - Tamora Pierce 

I'll be making another post soon about my book haul this month so look out for that as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment