Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesdays are created by The Broke and the Bookish

10 (er..6?) Characters I would Crush on If I was also a Fictional Character

Augustus Waters- The Fault in Our Stars 
Augustus is a fantastic crush worth character. I fall in love with him a little more every time. I'm not sure I could stand to take him away from Hazel though.

St. Claire - Anna and the French Kiss 
The story line in this book is just as sweet as this boy is! I always imagined him as super handsome too and he knows all about Paris. What isn't there to like?

Jace Wayland (or whatever we are calling him these days) - The Mortal Instruments Series 
Jace is that bad boy that you just do not want to be bad! He is just so attractive to me that I had a crush on him even though he is such a jerk in the beginning of City of Bones! The movie trailers have made me fall for Jace all over again though. It made me realize how much I need to read City of Bones again!

Will Herondale -The Infernal Devices 
Especially after finishing Clockwork Princess I don't know how I couldn't swoon over him! Will is one of my favorite Cassandra Clare characters and I would love to ride around in carriages in Victorian London with him.

Ethan Wate - Beautiful Creatures
Ethan is a boy that is after my heart. His inner dialogue is so honest and it translates into what he does and says so often. He is an all around great guy and he is so protective of Lena! Ethan is one of my favorite narrators that I have read this year and I imagine it would be easy to crush on him if I lived in Gatlin.

Captain Wentworth - Persuasion 
I have always loved Captain Wentworth the best out of Jane Austen's heroes  I'm not sure why (probably because I this was my first Austen book). Even so, Wentworth is just so swoonworthy. I think I like him because, unlike Darcy for example, he had to make something of himself. He was successful!

Howl - Howl's Moving Castle
I wasn't sure what I expected from this book, but falling in love with Howl wasn't part of the plan. He is so good hearted (wink) wizard even while he is trying to convince you he isn't. Its all so cute that I just couldn't help but fall for him.


Sorry I don't have 10 characters! I didn't want to force it and I've only really picked up on reading again in the past year so it was difficult to pick out 10 really crushworthy characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment