Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - One Day Late!

Top Ten Books I had to Buy but are STILL sitting on my shelf. 

Top Ten Tuesdays are created by: The Broke and the Bookish
Sorry this is late! Yesterday was a little crazy! 
  1. Seraphina - Rachel Hartman I heard so much buzz about this book and I even pre-ordered it but I still have not picked it up to read it! 
  2. Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern This is another book that I heard a lot about and picked it up because of cover appeal but I have left it sit for probably six months now. 
  3. The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson I've never read any of Maureen Johnson's books and I'm dying to read this one but when I started it the story didn't grab me. I need to give it another go someday. 
  4. Fallen - Lauren Kate After I bought this book I read a stinging review and now I'm hesitant to pick it up. I need to get over it and just enjoy the book. 
  5. Peter and the Secrets of Rundoon - Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson I bought this book because I needed it apparently but I still haven't gotten around to reading the series again. 
  6. Terrier - Tamora Pierce I picked this up when Border's was closing which was ages ago and I still haven't read it. I just started it and I'm loving it but leaving a Tamora Pierce book sit is probably one of the dumbest things I'll ever do. 
  7. Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen After this dissapointing finish of the Luxe series I shouldn't have needed this book but I thought I did. Now I can't make myself read it. 
  8. Inkdeath - Cornelia Funke This book's story is similar to Peter and the Secrets of Rundoon 
  9. Through Wolf's Eyes - Jane Lindskold This is one of the first books I ever bought with my own money and it was a bit beyond my reading level at the time. I never went back and finished it. Someday....
  10. Halo - Alexandra Adornetto I wanted this book so badly but when I bought it I stuck it on my shelf and it is still sitting there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment