Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Reads #2

This idea was a hashtag stared on Twitter, and someone brought it into the blogging community. I've seen it featured by Bunny Cates on her Youtube channel. 

This Friday I'll be reading 


1) The Night Has Teeth - Kat Kruger
I have just started this book, only about 10 pages in, and I don't really have an opinion on it so far. It seems like an interesting premise though! Werewolves and Paris!

2) Peter and the Starcatchers - Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
I've read this book before and am currently rereading the series. I'm convinced I never finished the second book for some reason and I have purchased the third book. Therefore, I need to read these first two again before I start the next book. (Only about 50 pages in but its cute so far)

...and if I end up not being in the mood for those two I'm also in the middle of The Two Towers and A Weekend with Mr. Darcy. I'm sure I'll find something to read today and this weekend!

Happy Friday! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment