Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday:

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger

Top Ten Tuesdays are created by: The Broke and the Bookish
1) Elseware - Gabrielle Zevin 
I loved this book and it was one of the first books that I read over and over. It was one of the books that helped me discover my love for reading. 

2) Twilight - Stephanie Meyer 
I really enjoyed Twilight before it was a series and a movie franchise. I reread Twilight so many times when I was in high school that my book is falling apart. It was also a book that helped me get into reading and start looking for new YA books to read. 

3) Angels and Demons by Dan Brown 
This is one of my favorite books of all time. I love to read this book and I just enjoy it because I catch something new everytime I read it. Its a great book for the beach which is where I reread it every year! 

4) Alanna; The First Adventure - Tamora Pierce
I checked this book out of the library at school over and over again because we only had the first two so I loved these first two so much. Finally when I was older I could read the whole series and I still love it. 

5) Trickster's Choice - Tamora Pierce 
This was one of the series that reminded me how much I loved Tamora Pierce after I had forgotten about her! Still love her writing and her stories. 

6) PS: I love you - Cecelia Ahern 
I loved this book so much more than the movie. I read it because I found out it was a book before it was a movie so before I watched it I wanted to read this. It is a fabulous read that made me laugh and cry. 

7) Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater 
This book got me back into paranormal YA without fearing another Twilight! Super good! 

8) The Confessions of Fitzwilliam Darcy - Mary Street
This adaptation got me started reading all kinds of adaptations about classics. Its one of the best I've read and I really like it. 

9) Obsidian - Jennifer Armentrout 
I read this book in a night and it was fabulous. I love this series as well. 

10) Inkheart- Cornelia Funke 
Always loved this idea that stories could actually come to life and come out of a book so this story was always one of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment