Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is books that are on your TBR shelf for this spring. These can be books that you've had for a while or books that you are anticipating. Because I'm trying to reduce my pile of books, I picked books that I already own.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


From top to bottom (but no particular order) 

1) Seizure by Kathy Reichs 
2) Storm of Swords by George RR Martin 
3) Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo 
4) Scorched by Mari Mancusi 
5) Days of Blood and Starlight - 
6) Persuade Me by Juliet Archer
7) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
8) The Space Between by Brenna Yavonoff 
9) Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGiness 
10) Cinder by Marissa Meyer 

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially Cinder and Not a Drop to Drink as I have heard so many amazing things about both. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete