Monday, November 3, 2014

October Wrap Up

This month has been a confusing reading month. The whole month I felt like I wasn't making any progress in my reading especially toward the end of the month. I had a major book hangover from one of the books I read and could not read anything for the last 10-12 days of the month. Even so I read 11(I say 10 in the video because I forgot one) books this month which seems unreal to me! I'm finally getting out of my reading funk and finally spent some time reading today.




Books Mentioned: 

Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan 
Red Flannel Rag by Peggy Anne Shifflet
Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
Linger by Maggie Steifvater
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers 
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan (Graphic Novel Adaptation)
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (Graphic Novel Adaptation) 
Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G, Wells

**In the interest of transparency I did win a copy of Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers from the publisher, Harper Collins Harcourt, but the thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment