Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread


Before this year, I rarely reread this book. I was so preoccupied with reading books that had just been released and new books! I ignored some of my favorite books from the past for so long! So this year I started rereading books and it is glorious! Anyway this Top Ten Tuesday topic is top ten books you want to reread. A lot of these are on this list simply because I want to reread the entire series of books attached to them, but other have made the list because I want to experience them again and try to catch more the second time around.

1) Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
2) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 
3) Eon by Alison Goodman 
4) A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
5) Trickster’s Choice by Tamora Pierce  
6) Defiance by C.J. Redwine
7) Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 
8) Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst 
9) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
10) The Hobbit by J. R.R. Tolkien 

This has been a hectic week so no pictures or fancy list making this time. Next week will be back to links and fancy list making! Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen the Percy Jackson books on a lot of lists but I haven't even read them once. I've heard they are great though so hopefully I will soon. I do love fantasy. :) Hopefully I'll get the Hobbit re-read though before the new movie comes out... not that I have much hope for it being good.
    http://youmeandacupofteablog.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the last Hobbit movie and I keep meaning to watch it. Percy Jackson is just awesome, but so much happens that I forget because I've read them so spread out. Your list is lovely too! I love to reread Jane Austen.

      Delete
  2. Good list, I love the Percy Jackson series as well.

    ReplyDelete