Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January Wrap Up

This month has been a bit strange. I was so sure during the month I was in a reading slump and felt like things were not going well in the reading department. It turns out I was wrong! I read quite a bit this month and, at least during the first part of the month, did a fairly good job keeping up posting on the blog. I participated in a couple of readathons and wrote a few reviews! Check out this recap of my month.




Books Mentioned:
Avatar the Last Airbender - The Lost Adventures by Various
Saga Vol 4 by Brian K. Vaughan 
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
By Force of Instinct by Abigail Reynolds
The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth
Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth 
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Legend by Marie Lu 
Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Night of Cake and Puppets by Lani Taylor


This month I also watched three movies and three TV series which is a good start on my goal to watch 25 of each this year. My favorite movie this month was Camp Takota. The TV series isn't as easy. I think it is a toss up between Death Comes to Pemberley and North and South. I really enjoyed both and cannot choose between them. I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift, Paper Route and Anberlin music wise. They are a strange combination and I love them anyway.

Reviews Posted This Month:
Four by Veronica Roth
Elizabeth the Queen by Sally Bedall Smith
The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth  

Readathons! 
Bout of Books
#RYBSAT

Book Haul:
Christmas Book Haul 

I've also been using a milk frother a lot for my chai tea which is fun. If you have advice for this please let me know because I am learning but very slowly.

Its been a good kick off to the year! Let me know how your month was!

No comments:

Post a Comment