Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap Up (2015)

June has been quite a month for me! I read nineteen books this month. Thirteen of those were graphic novels, but six novels is still great for me.


Books Mentioned: 
Game of Thrones Vol. 1 Graphic Novel by Daniel Abraham & George R.R. Martin
Manhattan Mayhem - Mary Higgins Clark
Full Metal Alchemist Vol 8 -14 by Hiromu Arakawa
Wait for You - J. Lynn
Trust in Me - J. Lynn
Ouran Host Club Vol 1 -6 by Bisco Hatori 
Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout
End of Days - Susan Ee
Rebel Yell by S.C. Gwyne


Music from this Month: 

This month has been all about what I will motivate me to run fast. (There has been a lot of running this month) All of these are great motivators and have great music videos.







My Activities This Month

1) Running - I've been doing a lot of running and some strength training this month. There was a wight loss challenge at my work and I've started to enjoy it so much.

2) Library Trips - This month I've been to the library at least once a week. Between returning books and picking up things I've requested, I've been visiting the library a lot!


Posts From This Month 

Uhhh....this month has been a blog no-show for me. I've been reading a lot and blogging very little, but I did manage to write up a post about My Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2015 and a review of my favorite book so far this year!


Favorite Book I Purchased This Month

The End of Days by Susan Ee - I already read this book! I was so excited when it arrived and started it right then! It was great. I could keep gushing, but I'll move on.

That is my recap of June! Next month will be really exciting and I have so many things planned. Hopefully I'll still get a lot of reading done even though there is a lot going on. I'm in wedding and there is a beach trip in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment