Friday, June 19, 2015

Anticipated Releases for 2015 (June - December)

There have already been a number of amazing releases so far this year and there are still so many coming! The second half of 2015 will have my wallet weeping because I'm going to need so many of these books! Since I am a fantasy lover, a lot of the books I am excited for do fit into that category. There are quite a few contemporary books though and a few historical fiction titles as well!




Fantasy



The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy, #3) Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1) Silver in the Blood (Silver in the Blood, #1)




Contemporary

The Boy Most Likely To Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1) Tonight the Streets Are Ours
Hello, I Love You The Fill-In Boyfriend


  Fairytales/Mythology




  





Historical Fiction




There are so many great ones coming out in the next few months! Please let me know if I'm missing anything critical here. I mean, my wallet will be crying anyway so I should probably make sure I have all the new releases.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment