Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bout of Books TBR - Round 21

An amazing start to the year is to participate in the Bout of Books Readathon. This is one of my favorite readathons and it is very very low key. The participants and hosts are so kind and encouraging. If you want to start the year off right, try this out. The only goal is to read more than you normally would. There are no challenges or extra expectations for this one. Just read and have fun.

Check out what I'm hoping to read this week here:


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you are having fun it you participated!

      Delete
  2. I hope you've been having fun with Bout of Books and been getting a lot of reading done! Good luck with today and tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting more done than I thought I would! I'm glad you've been successful too!

      Delete