Thursday, January 11, 2018

Goals: The Wrap Up and the Plan Going Forward

Have you broken any of your New Year's Resolutions yet? I'm sure I have by this point. All those thoughts I had on New Year's Eve about exercising everyday and eating healthy probably went right out the window. My bookish goals however usually are the one I stick to. Here's hoping that remains true in 2018. What are your reading plans for the new year? What are your big reading goals this year.

I'm trying not to set up lists of books I want to read this year. I'm hoping to just read as many of my unread books as possible. Too often I try to make lists of books I promise to read in a month or a year and I never do it. I'm too much of a mood reader. Anyone else have this problem?

Let's start the new year right and just keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment