Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About



1) Virals and Seizure by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs - Somehow it has been several (I think around 3-4) years since I read these two books. This year I finally read the third book in the series so I remember a lot about that installment. The first two have just completely left my brain and they seem pretty important for book four so I feel like that might be a problem.

2) Feast of Crows by George RR Martin - I enjoyed this, but the details have totally escapsed me. I should probably jump into the next book before I forget the large plot points I remember.

3) The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch - Even though I am hanging on to the sequels of this book, I don't remember anything about this title. It has been six years since I read this book. SIX YEARS?

4) Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst- I remember the outcome, but I have no idea how we got there.

5) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - Please self. Reread this book in 2018.


The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1) Seizure (Virals, #2) A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) Vessel The Night Circus

6) The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas - I love this series but before I finish it off, I NEED to reread the first two books. Everything has left my brain. 

7) Storm by Brigid Kemmerer - The other four books I remember. This one? Not so much. 

8) Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta - I inhale read this book and I don't remember anything. Everything is gone! Even after reading a recap, nothing has sparked. 

9) The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - Ughhhh why didn't I continue on with this series when I first read it? 

10) The Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - I hope I can read book two even though most of the details have left me. Though I've heard it is easy to pick up where you left off in book one. 

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1) Storm (Elemental, #1) Froi of the Exiles (Lumatere Chronicles, #2) The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but they look quite interesting. A few of these are definitely on my TBR. I guess we have limited brain storage to remember all the bookish information :P

    I hope you get to re-read a few of them soon :P

    My TTT :http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/01/ten-bookish-websites-apps/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been curious about the Hangman's Daughter (and series). Glad to know you enjoyed it. My TTT: https://mwgerard.com/top-ten-tuesday-faded-memory-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Three Dark Crowns yet, it's on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/23/top-ten-tuesday-143/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please re-read the Night Circus and devour its beautiful awesomeness once more! I urge you! Three Dark Crowns in on my TBR for the next few months, I'm actually really looking forward to getting to it.

    My TTT: http://laurencarrollreadsandwrites.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/books-i-cant-remember-much-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any George R.R. Martin yet, but I'd like to. I just need more time to read. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh same here for The Night Circus! I remember loving it aaannd... that's all I remember, lol. I've been meaning to read Three Dark Crowns! I'm glad you liked it. :)
    Analee @ Book Snacks

    ReplyDelete