Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Resolutions & Goals for 2018

Every year I make a video about my goals from last year and the goals I hope to accomplish in the new year. That video is here and I've also done a New Years Book Tag about goals if you want to check those out. A lot of these are covered in those videos, but not all of them! Even so, I love to keep reminding myself of my goals and plans during January. It helps me stay focused for longer and not fail spectacularly in the first few weeks.

1)            Read 100 Books
2)            Read 40,000 pages
3)            Start 15 Series
4)            Finish 15 Series
5)            Reduce TBR Shelf to 150 books or less
6)            Listen to 15 audiobooks
7)            Post twice a week on the blog

A few that aren’t set in stone but I hope happen

8)            Reread The Mortal Instruments Series
9)            Reread the Kate Daniels Series

10)    Read the five oldest books on my TBR


Top Ten Tuesday has moved from our beloved Broke and the Bookish to a new home on That Artsy Reader Girl. I'm really excited for the upcoming topics. If you haven't participated before, here's another excuse to join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment