Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February in Review

So I'm going to start using the In Review section of this to not just list the books I read this month and talk about them. Instead I'm going to list books I read this month and give them a rating. I'll link my comments about that are here, on Youtube or on Goodreads. I'm also going to post about books I'm excited for or have heard about in the past month. I'm also going to post about things I have started reading or given up on. Hopefully this turns into more of a month in review than a list of what I read this month.

Books I Finished: (2) 

A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness 

Rating 5/5 
Review of This

Howl's Moving Castle -  Daine Wynne Jones

Rating - 4/5 

Review of This


Books I Started: 

Brisingr - Christopher Paolini (Inheritance #3) 

I'm currently about half way through this book. I've read it before and I'm starting to remember why it was such a drag to finish. The plot isstalled right now I'm frustrated with it. 

A Clash of Kings - George R.R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire #2) 

I'm barely one hundred pages in but liking it so far. My problem is I read Game of Thrones about 6-8 months ago so I'm having trouble remembering exactly what happened with each character. 

Unnatural Exposure - Patricia Cornwell 

I'm not completely captured by this yet even though I'm half way through the book. 

Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Caster Chronicles #1) 

Loving this! Another book I'm half way through, but this one is keeping me on my toes. I love the descriptions of Gatlin and Lena is fantastically mysterious. Ethan is one of my favorite narrators since Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars. 

Opal - Jennifer Armentrout (Lux #3) 

I'm actually not as impressed with this one as I was with the first two? I'm no where close to giving up on it but I'm flying through this one like I did the first two books. 


I started a ton of books this month and hopefully I'll finish some of them next month. I've been busy with coursework and all of these books are 500+ pages so they are taking me a long time to get through!


No comments:

Post a Comment