Saturday, February 8, 2014

#WeekendReads(1)

All over the online book community people talk about what they are reading over the weekend. This weekend I am just starting two books and so tempted by a third. I've already started Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. The Raven Boys is a reread and my favorite book from last year while Ignite Me is the series final for the Shatter Me series that I have been tearing through over the past month! The third book that has been calling my name since I purchased it last weekend is, The Space Between by Brenna Yavanoff. The cover just draws me in! These are all very different, but all three appeal to me right now.

Anyway let me know what you are reading or what you think I should pick up first this weekend!


If you are interested in seeing what I thought of the Raven Boys the first time around, you can check out my review here

No comments:

Post a Comment