Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February in Review (2014)

This month was unexpectedly successful for me despite some setbacks. I had a heck of a time finishing anything during the middle of the month, but I've slowly picked up some steam. My success this month is mostly thanks to the Shatter Me series. As you will see I devoured this series this month and I am so sorry to see it end. I also picked up one of my favorite books of last year for a reread. As far as posts and videos, this month has been a little sparse because my laptop has slowly dying, then it was in the shop and now I am replacing it. Therefore, until my new laptop arrives, bear with me and my lack of posts and updates. 

Also I'll be doing a more extensive update/video wrap up for February later. This is just a listing of what I have finished. It will be soon (asap because new laptop will be shipping around March 13th). 


Books I Finished in February:

1) Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs 
2) Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi 
3) Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi 
4) Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan 
5) Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Novella)
6) The Raven Boys by Maggie Steivater 
7) The Tudors by G.J. Meyer 

If you want to check out my Series Review of the Shatter Me Series  that is already up. 

I'm very pleased with how many books I read this month and I'm very excited to finish more of the books that I started in March. I also hope that the warm weather comes back to the North East because it is freezing again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment