Wednesday, February 10, 2016

January Favorites (2016)

The first month of 2016 was quite a month. I was very busy at work and didn't have a lot of time to do what I wanted. However I do have a few favorites even though I don't have a full favorites list for this month.

Book Favorite:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I finally finished my reread of this series and loved every moment of this last book. I had forgotten so much of what happened and enjoyed all the adventure from start to finish.

Blog/Video Favorites:



Music Favorite:


In all honesty I've been obsessed with Troye's entire album but cannot get enough of YOUTH especially. He and Shawn Mendes share a playlist I've been listening to recently. 

Life Favorite:

Can sleep be a life favorite? After working extra hours for a few weeks, my favorite activity was sleep and reading just before I went to sleep. 

Movie Favorite:
el dorado

El Dorado is an old OLD western featuring the great John Wayne. I grew up on westerns and this one has a special place in my heart. I have watched it so many times I know all the lines and can pretty much sing the song from the credits at the beginning. I watched this old favorite again this month and love it as much as ever. 

Video Game Favorite



Though I didn't play Unity as much during the second half of the month, I love this game so much. Finally something broke my obsession with Dishonored.

Overall this month was slow and I didn't have a lot of time to develop favorites because of work. I am optimistic next month I will have more free time. I hope especially I will have time to experiment with my makeup again and watch some more films.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment