Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Seven Movie Adaptations I Need to See

It has been a long time since I listed less than ten for a Top Ten Tuesday, but this week I could not come up with ten book to movie adaptations. I'm sure there are many more. In fact, I have no doubts there are many I am missing. If you have any suggestions for great adaptations or just great movies, please send me recommendations.

1) Mocking Jay (Part 1 ) - I've been thinking about rereading this series. It has been a long time since I read it. Plus I haven't watched the movies recently. I need a refresher.

2) Paper Towns - Why haven't I seen this movie yet? I wanted to see it so badly when it was in theaters but never made it.

3) Divergent and Insurgent - I own Divergent. Why haven't I watched it? Your guess is as good as mine.

4) Beautiful Creatures - Again I have the movie and haven't watched it. I should probably get on that.

5) The Hobbit (Parts 2 &3) - Must see these ASAP.

6) The Other Boleyn Girl - This is one is old. I've wanted to watch it for years. I do want to read the book again before I do though.

7) Vampire Academy - Everyone ragged on this adaptation when it came out but I want to see it so badly. I also need to finish this series.

There are only book to movie adaptations where I have already read the book.

  

My Last Top Ten Tuesday -----> Top Ten Truly Creepy Reads 

6 comments:

  1. I am going to be totally honest here- I LOOOOVE the Vampire Academy movie. I thought it was clever and fun and satire-ish. I didn't set out to think it would be exactly like the book but if you think of it as a little bit of the DUFF's sense of humor crossed with TWILIGHT you'll have fun with the movie. Definitely watch it!

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-book-to-movie-adaptations-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even enjoyed The Vampire Academy movie and I just couldn't get into the book at all!
    I still need to watch Paper Towns, too!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Other Boleyn girl was GREAT! And I didn't hate the Vampire Academy movie like a lot of people. However, I couldn't really get into the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't watched The Hobbit 2 & 3 and The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay (Part 1). Glad to know I'm not the only one! I now own all of them so I hope to watch them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list I realized that I forgot to add The Book Thief to my list this week too as I still have to read this book or watch the movie adaptation.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-to-movie.html

    ReplyDelete