Monday, January 4, 2016

#BoutofBooks Annoucement and TBR/Currently Reading

Bout of BooksIt is time once again time for the Bout of Books readathon. I love this readathon and it is so low key.You can find all the information about Bout of Books here. Check it out and sign up! Let me know if you are participating so I can check out your TBR and Updates

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team"

All my updates will be on my Twitter. Usually I do one update a day about my progress but my Goodreads updates show up there as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment