Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ten Authors I Can't Wait for Their Next Release

Welcome to freebie week on Top Ten Tuesday! This week I'm talking about some authors I've read who I hope will another book asap. Some of these authors have many books published while others have only one book out. In either case I am so anxious for their next publication.

1) Moira Fowley-Doyle - After reading the beautiful writing in The Accident Season, I cannot wait for another book by Fowley-Doyle. I loved her debut so much and cannot wait to see her next idea!

2) Robin LaFevers - I want more historical fiction by LaFevers! I am anxious to see her write another book period but I hope it is something in the same vein as the His Fair Assassins Trilogy.

3) Mindy McGinnis - Though I have another book by McGinnis on my shelf, I'm looking forward to her next release whatever it may be.  A Madness so Discreet blew me away and I hope she write something similar (or related!) next.

4) Erin Morgenstern - According to her twitter there is another novel in the works! If it is half as amazing as The Night Circus, I want to read it. I'm anxious for it whatever it may be. Her magical writing in The Night Circus was beautiful.

5) Andy Weir - I'm not sure if Weir already has another book out or if he is working on one currently. I should probably find out though I don't know if anything could be as epic as The Martian.

6) Tamora Pierce - Ok. I have an unread series by Tamora Pierce on my shelf but I can't get into it. I need something new from her in my life and I hope daily for nice cover art for her next books. (Terrier series was an epic fail in my opinion)

7) Christopher Paolini - Since The Inheritance Cycle ended, I have anxiously awaited news that Paolini will publish again. I loved Eragon so much and hoped as he got older the author's writing would get more polished. I still haven't heard anything in the wind though.

8) John Green - Give me some more feels John!

9) J.K. Rowling - I haven't read any of the adult books Rowling has published. I just need something from the Potter world to be published. PLEASE?

10) Veronica Roth - Personally I loved Divergent but thought the rest of the series was ok. I'd love to read something else as addicting and fast paced as Divergent though.


Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. It would be amazing if Erin Morgenstern wrote another book, Night Circus is one of my all time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowling is the only one from the list over I've read but I have most of them on my never-ending TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed The Night Circus and would love to read whatever she puts out next. The Robert Golbraith books are pretty awesome if you like mystery. Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with Veronica Roth and John Green but they are both writing books at the moment so hopefully soon.
    If you are interested my TTT is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-ukya-books.html

    ReplyDelete