Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ten Books On My TBR for Next Halloween

Halloween is finally here and the day is almost over! This is the final post for my All Hallows Week. I'm looking forward to next year and excited about the books that are still on my shelves.

While I didn't get to all the books on my Spooky Reads TBR, I am really excited to continue reading these scary books. The fall weather and Halloween spirit put me in the mood for more scary stories. So these are a few of the books on my shelf I might read between this Halloween and next. Let me know if  there are any I should prioritize! 

The Space Between The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist, #2) Conjured Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

The Unbound (The Archived, #2) This Dark Endeavor (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #1) A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)  The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) The Historian

Do any of these appeal to you? Should I put any of these at the top of the list? 

1 comment:

  1. I read The Historian and was kind of bummed with how it ended...it was a "meh" read for me. I expected more of a fright at the end! But it did have great atmosphere, so if you don't mind the sheer size of it, it's worth picking up.

    ReplyDelete