Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Currently Reading

What am I currently reading? What are you currently reading? Normally I film these posts but this week I have no time to film! So today I'll just cover the books I am reading at the moment.

1) My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins - These twelve stories have really kick started my reading this month. I've really enjoyed the ones I've read so far and am anxious to finish the rest. I think I only have three or four more!

2) The Accident Season (Audiobook) by Moira Fowley-Doyle (Narrated by Colby Minifie - I just started this one today. I take a walk every day at lunch and have been listening to audiobooks during that time. This is my latest choice and am enjoying it.

3) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Really really need to finish up this book and this series before the end of the year! I've been picking and pecking at this one but not making a lot of progress.

The Accident Season My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Winter Romances Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment