Friday, December 18, 2015

My Favorite Reviews of 2015

This year I wrote more reviews than any other year I've been blogging. Part of that is because I've finally gotten on a better schedule. (It isn't perfect but who can stay on top of their blog 365 days a year?) Anyway this year I wrote a lot of reviews and I'm proud I did. Today I'm going to cover the reviews I'm most pleased with or the ones I enjoyed writing the most this year!

S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst - I was so excited to write this review because I enjoyed this book so much! It was such a unique and interesting book and I wanted to push it on people as much as possible!

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I was obsessed with Outlander for about a month over the summer and I had a ton of fun talking about this book.

The Martian by Andy Weir - When I finished this book I immediately started pushing it on people. I pushed it on all my coworkers and family members. I couldn't stop talking about it and when I wrote my review I still couldn't tone down my excitement!

The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - Again when I finished this book I wanted to talk about it with everyone and found a way through my review to do that. I sorted out my excitement and final thoughts on this book by writing everything down.

A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis- This book arrived on my doorstep and I started reading it the same day. Usually when this happens the book ends up being one of my favorites. This was true and I immediately wrote the review to prove it!

Outlander The Martian A Madness So Discreet

No comments:

Post a Comment