Wednesday, May 11, 2016

T5W - Characters I am Most Like

Another week, another Top Five Wednesday. This week the topic is Top Five Characters You Are Most Like. At first I thought we were talking about our favorite characters, but the topic actually took a little more thought. While there are a lot of characters I love, it was harder to find characters I share traits with.

1) Calla (The Raven Cycle) - Calla and I are actually quite different. However, we both work in offices, are prickly, like plum lipstick and eat burritos after bad work days. I also have a knack for guessing twists in movies that makes me think I might be a bit psychic.

2) Katy (Lux Series) - Of course I had to choose Katy! She loves books and runs a book blog! I wish I was even more like her because she is hella strong. I love her journey and I know I keep saying it, but I need to finish up this series!

3) Anne Elliot (Persuasion) - Throughout the book I identify with Anne because she works hard to make other people happy and comfortable. She puts her happiness second to others which I do a lot too. I don't submit to other people quite as often as Anne, but I know I prioritize other people's wants and needs above my own. It's not always a bad thing though I do need to fight against that urge sometimes.

4) Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) - Book Sophie and Movie Sophie share at least one trait. They clean a lot and organize Howl's house. I love to get things organized. Right now my space is out-of-control messy because life is hectic and I hate it!

5) Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass) - Well everyone its time for me to spill my secret. I'm actually an assassin with awesome skills and an incredible story of survival. JK! Actually, I'm like Celaena because she loves pretty dresses and books. I wish I had her funds to shop until I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment