Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Coffee Break (2)

Happy Sunday! Last week was tough. There is a lot going on at my work. Because I work on a college campus, the week leading up to finals weeks is always hectic! I didn't have a lot of time to read a lot of blog posts. Even so, there was one that really stood out!

Discussion: On Book Slumps by Brittany from The Book Addict's Guide 

Since April has been a rough reading month for me due to a reading slump, I felt this post deep in my soul. While Brittany is more of an avid reader than me and has been blogging longer, she makes really good points in this post and I loved it.


Upcoming Releases for this Week:

After this past week, when The Raven King was released, it is hard for me to be as excited this week. However, there are quite a few great books coming out and this week seems to be the week for big spring releases. May 3rd is FULL of great releases. 

 I am going to feature just a few here today. These three sound awesome and I hope I can pick up at least one of them at some point. Book buying is taking a backseat right now though. Last month was a little out of control!

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) Night Speed The May Queen Murders





No comments:

Post a Comment