Saturday, June 4, 2016

#TomeTopple TBR!!

There is a new readathon in town and I'm ready to start reading! This time I'm participating in the Tome Topple Readathon which was created by Sam at ThoughtsonTomes. I love Sam's channel and this idea is fantastic. During this readathon the focus is on page numbers rather than a total number of books and you are supposed to read the large books on your shelves. I'm excited to focus on larger books for once and tackle some of the chunkier books sitting on my shelves. Check out what I've pick for my TBR!


All readathon details are listed below and in the video description. 


Info On #TomeTopple - Readathon runs from June 5th - 19th and runs from midnight to midnight wherever you are. Check out Sam's video for more info!

CO-HOSTS:
Sam // Kristin // Sarah Jane // Kat // Adriana
Sheema: IG: dreamthiefs & tumblr: richardesgansey
Sandra: IG: thedarkestpartsofsnow

Challenges:
1. Read more than one tome (500+ pages)
2. Take a graphic novel break (doesn't need to be over 500 pages!)
3. Read a tome that is part of a series
4. Read over 500 pages in one week
5. Read an adult novel

Tome Topple announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment