Wednesday, June 22, 2016

T5W - Favorite Personal Blog Posts or Videos

Top Five Wednesday was a bit delayed! I was a bit lazy posting this even though I mostly had it written. #LazyBlogger. Also #HotBlogger because it has been really summery suddenly.    Anyway this week the topic was five posts/video you've written that you are proud of and these are mine!

Random Post:

Five Reasons to Check Out the Library - I love libraries and I promote them a lot. I'm proud this was an early post in my blogging career.

Reviews
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - This is a book I did an initial review of and rewrote it completely upon reread. I'm proud I gave this book a second chance because it completely won me over during round two.

Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers - Mortal Heart was an ARC I won from Goodreads and it was a series I was super excited to read before anyone else did. I posted my review just before release and I felt like a real blogger when I could do that.

Videos

  

Abhorsen Review - Hot Key Books saw this review and put it in their playlist about the Abhorsen Series. I was really really excited when that happened. 

Three Reasons to Read- Several people commented saying they wanted to read the series after I made this video which made me really happy. Its a little dated now because the fourth book is our but I'm still proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment