Wednesday, June 8, 2016

T5W - Favorite Character Names

Often when a new characters is introduced, one of the first things we learn is their name. A name is essential for my vision of a character and sets up my feelings about the character from the moment they are introduced. Character names are a lot like book covers. You shouldn't judge a character by their name, but I do. This week on Top Five Wednesday we are talking about our favorite character names and I don't have reasoning behind this list. I can't even rank them. So there is no rhyme or reason behind these. I just like the names. They are all strong ladies, but that was unintentional. 






Maura and Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater) 



Let it be known I tried not to pick two Maggie Stiefavter books for this topic, but it was impossible not to name those three ladies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment