Wednesday, July 20, 2016

T5W - Most Recent Additions to Your Wishlist

I think all of us are constantly updating our wishlists as we constantly hear about new books either through a site like Goodreads or from the blogger/vloggers/social media users we follow. These are just a few of the books I've added to my wishlist recently.

1) The Finishing School Complete Collection by Gail Carriger - A paperback set of the Finishing School Series is set to be released this fall. As I am currently obsessed with Gail Carriger's works and am devouring them at an alarming rate, I am excited to get physical copies of this series. (Prudence and Imprudence are also on my list. Basically I've discovered all of her novels and want them all)

2) Goldenhand by Garth Nix - I am also a late convert to Garth Nix. I love his Old Kingdom Series and this will be the fifth installment. Since this book was just announced a few months ago, it is one of the most recent addition (and most exciting) additions to my list.

3) Secrets of the Realm by Bev Stout - This book is something I found recently on a list of audiobook recommendations. I'm excited to check it out because it sounds like a short and sweet historical fiction story with a cross-dressing girl who needs to hide and possibly pirates!

4) Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat - So many of the people I follow on Tumblr who love The Raven Cycle love this series. This recommendation and correlation alone are enough to get me to pick it up. I am really excited to check it out. It sounds amazing and hopefully I will love it as much as they do.

5) The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - I am becoming more and more picky about the contemporary books I add to my wish list. I tend to take a long time to pick them up, but this one has peaked my interest. Plus it has a lot of good reviews and dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment